- 250g Chocolate yogurt (I used Alpro)
- 80ml Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons of almond extract
- 150g Caster sugar
- 150g self-raising flour
- ¾ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pre-heat your oven to gas mark 2
- Mix all of your wet ingredients together
- Add all of your dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix together
- Fill your cupcake cases with the mixture and put into the oven to bake for around 15 minutes.
- Finally, take out of the oven and put to the side until cool.