- Virgin olive oil
- Fresh bread bun
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Half an avocado
- Soy sauce
- Garlic paste
- Vegan butter
- 3 asparaguses
- Put a generous handful of kale into a frying pan, add oil and put on a low heat.
- Cut asparaguses in half and boil on a low heat.
- While, the asparagus and kale is cooking, butter your bead and fill it with as many sun dried tomatoes as you like.
- With your half an avocado, make slits all around the edges of it to form a union jack type of pattern.
- Take a very small amount of soy sauce and put it in the centre of your avocado, letting the soy sauce go in the slits and be absorbed into the avocado.
- When your kale is cooked, take a hearty amount to put into your sandwich. Let the rest of it fill up space on your plate. Add some salt for taste if you like.
- Next, put your asparagus on the plate when ready.
- Finally, mix a teaspoon of butter and a squirt of garlic paste together to create a garlic paste. Kale and asparagus dipped in garlic butter tastes absolutely amazing.