Meatless and Cheese Bagel
- Cut your bagel in half and butter it with vegan spread.
- Spread your tomato and peri peri chilli chutney onto the bottom slice of your bagel.
- Next, cut off four medium thin slices of your polony and place on top of your chutney.
- Slice off the vegan cheese and place it all over the top side of your bagel.
- Next, place both pieces of the bagel under the grill until they look toasted and the cheese has smelted.
- Finally, put your bagel slices together and enjoy!
Sausage, Fried Mushroom and Salad Bagel
- Vegan butter
- Tomato ketchup
- Vegan sausage For the Salad
- Red pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mixed green leaves
- Lemon juice
- Dark soya sauce
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- First, put vegan sausages in the oven to cook.
- Cut the bagel in half and put it in the toaster to make it crispy.
- When the bagel is done, spread vegan butter on it.
- Cut a few mushrooms in half and fry until golden.
- When the mushrooms and sausages are cooked, add them to the bagel and squirt some tomato ketchup on top.
For the Salad
- Cut up the spinach, avocado, red pepper, cherry tomatoes, radishes and cucumber to make small chunks and put into a large bowl.
- Next add couscous, grate courgette and mix well.
- Finally, add a sprinkle of lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and dark soya sauce.
- Mix together, put a dollop of it on the side of your plate and enjoy!
Sausage and Salad Bagel
- Cook your sausages, fry your mushrooms and prepare your salad.
- Next, butter your bagel and add your sausages. I cooked two sausages and cut them in half to make more space and save on food.
- Next drizzle a layer of Nando’s peri peri medium sauce over the sausages and spread with a knife to make it even.
- Finally, put your mushrooms and salad as a layer on top to great a hill of lush food.