- Tiger bread bun
- Vegan cheese of choice
- 2 Vegan quarter pounder burgers (can be found in health food shops)
- Tomato ketchup
- Quarter of an onion
- Vegan butter
- Handful of spinach
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 3 teaspoonfuls of black olives
- Inch of Cucumber
- Half an avocado
- A small amount of courgette
- Quarter of a red pepper
- Spoonful of Lemon juice
- Pinch of black sea salt
For the burger:
- First, cut your tiger bread so it will fit in your burger
- Then butter it and spread with tomato ketchup and mustard.
- Then put a few cheese slices into the bread.
- Then chop up some of your onion and fry it with your burger until they are ready.
- Finally, put the burger and onions into the burger to finalise it.
For the salad:
- Pull apart a handful of spinach to make the leaves smaller and then add them to a bowl,
- Cut your cherry tomatoes in half, your red pepper, black olives, avocado and cucumber into small chunks and add to the bowl.
- Next, grate a small amount of your courgette all over your salad and mix all of the ingredients together.
- Finally, squirt a bit of lemon juice all over the salad and sprinkle some black sea salt to add a kick of taste!