- Half a pumpkin
- 6 garlic cloves
- 4 medium onions
- 3 vegetable stock cubes in 270ml of boiling water
- 250ml soy milk
- 500ml extra boiling water
- Mixed herbs
- Chop up your onion and pumpkin into medium chunks.
- Put all of your ingredients into a big pan and heat up on a medium until your chunks of pumpkin feel soft. This will probably take a while so don’t worry if it seems like it’s taking a while. Don’t forget to stir it regularly.
- When everything feels cooked thoroughly add a generous amount of salt, peppercorns and mixed herbs before giving it one final stir.
- Put it all in a blender and blend it until you have the texture you like. I had to blend mine in two halves because there was such a large amount of soup.
- Finally, pour it into bowls and if you’d like to, you can grate vegan cheese and some extra peppercorn on top to add even more flavour.