- Half a jar of tahini
- 2 squeezed lemons
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cans of chickpeas
- Quarter of a pint of water
- Blend your half a jar of tahini, 2 squeezed lemons, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 5 garlic cloves and salt and pepper
- Then add your 3 cans of chickpeas and quarter of a pint of water and blend everything until it’s creamy.
- Finally, add two extra tablespoons of olive oil and do one short final blend.
- Enjoy with breadsticks or whatever you want!