Skip to content
- Tomato Puree
- Violife cheese
- cherry tomatos
- Black Pepper
What To Do:
- First, cut your baguette in half.
- Then, spread a mix of ketchup and tomato puree to create the base of the pizza.
- Next, cut your cherry tomatoes in half and spread them onto the pizza.
- Then add your rocket and spinach evenly.
- Cut your cheese into small pieces and spread on top of the toppings.
- Cook in the oven at 220 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s cooked, take out of the oven, grind on some black pepper and sprinkle a bit of basil on top.