Skip to content
- Gravy granules
- 7 Cherry Tomatoes, Chopped In Half
- 1 Red Pepper, Chopped into Chunks
- 1 Small Courgette, Sliced into Chunks
- 1 Small Carrot, Grated
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 7 Black Olives, Chopped
- 1 Tin of Sweetcorn
- 8 Baby Potatoes, Chopped in Half
- Half a Large Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Pressed
- Mixed Herbs
- Dried Basil
- Italian Herbs
- Dried Garlic
- Buttered Bread
- Firstly, fry up your onions and garlic until they start browning.
- Then add your red pepper, olives, courgette, and the cherry tomatoes.
- Let them cook for a while and start boiling the baby potatoes in a separate pan.
- Once your veg has cooked, add the tin of chopped tomatoes and add a generous amount of gravy granules.
- Stir and then let that all simmer and then add the potatoes when cooked.
- Then add the carrot and sweetcorn and stir into the mix.
- Once everything has cooked through, add your mixed herbs, paprika, Italian herbs and dried garlic.
- Finally, serve up in a bowl and enjoy with buttered bread.