- Half a chopped onion
- 2 cloves of pressed garlic
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped orange pepper
- 490 grams of chopped butternut squash and sweet potato
- Dried mixed herbs
- Dried Italian herbs
- Dried basil
- Dried garlic granules
- Free form meridian tikka masala sauce
- Cap of vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Handful of chopped black olives
- Basmati rice
- A handful of spinach
- Red lentils
- Fry up the onion and pressed garlic in a wok or frying pan until cooked.
- While you’re waiting for that to cook, cook your red lentils in a separate pan by adding the amount you want to the pan and covering it in boiling water until it thickens.
- After that, add your chopped pepper, butternut squash, sweet potato and black olives and fry until cooked.
- Then add your lentils to the main pan once ready along with a few spoonfuls of Free Form meridian tikka masala sauce.
- Now start to cook your rice in a separate pan.
- Next add your desired amount of mixed herbs, Italian herbs and garlic granules.
- Then add your salt and vinegar to bring out the tastes.
- Finally, once everything is cooked, serve up with a bit of spinach on the side.