- 250g alpro chocolate yogurt
- 80ml sunflower oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g self raising flour
- 3/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees
- Put all of your wet ingredients into a bowl and mix together
- Then do the same with the dry ingredients into the same bowl
- Next, scoop the mixture into the cupcake holders in the tray and cook for between 15-25 minutes until the top of the cupcakes are slightly crispy.
- Then take the cupcakes out of the oven and leave on the side to cool and harden.