- Half a Red Onion, chopped
- One Green Pepper, chopped
- Handful of Kale
- 5 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Two mushrooms, chopped
- Three handfuls of Couscous mix
- Ground Black pepper
- Olive oil
- First, fry up your onion in your oil until they start to brown and then add your green pepper
- Next, add your cherry tomatoes, mushrooms and kale to the frying pan.
- Add boiling water to your couscous mix and wait for it to expand and absorb all of the water
- Then add as much black pepper as you desire.
- When all of your veg has cooked, add it to your bowl of couscous and mix it in.