Skip to content
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 red onion
- Ready rolled pastry
- 2 mushrooms
- Smoked soya cheese
- Medium soya cheese
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Chop your potatoes finely and part boil in a pan.
- Dice and fry your onion
- Roll out your pastry on a try and cut into two halves
- When you potatoes and onion are ready, add them to the middle of each pastry rectangle
- Chop your facon, mushrooms and cheese and add them too.
- Next, season your pasties with garlic powder, paprika, oregano and black pepper
- Seal the pasties together diagonally from the corners and put in the oven for 15-20mins at 200 degrees.