- Half a red onion
- 1 small potato
- ¾ of a tub of mushrooms
- Garlic Powder
- Italian herbs
- Smoked soya cheese (optional)
- Bread (optional)
- Fry half a red onion
- Add boiling water and your small potato, chopped into small pieces, to boil.
- When it’s boiled, chop your mushrooms and add to the pan.
- When it’s all cooked, blend it all together until it’s smooth and theres no bits left.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, Italian herbs, basil and rosemary
- Grate smoked soya cheese and serve with bread
Recommended Soup Recipes:
Mushroom and Rocket Soup