- 3 large mushrooms
- Quarter of an onion
- Handful or rocket
- Fresh coriander
- Fresh parsley
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Boiling water
- Cut up all of your onion and mushrooms and put into a pan along with your rocket.
- Fill the pan about half way with boiling water and start boiling your veg on a medium heat.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of bullion
- Add your coriander, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and black pepper for seasoning. Stir well.
- Once everything has boiled, blend up your soup to the thickness you prefer.
Recommended Soup Recipes:
Rice & Chilli Soup