- 100g dairy free chocolate (I used pear and ginger)
- 25g violife or choice of dairy free butter
- 25g icing sugar
- 50g plain cake, crumbled into fine crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of bonofee hot chocolate powder (I used whittards)
- Pour about 3cm of boiling water into a pan
- Put chocolate and butter into a bowl and place the bowl into the pan.
- Melt the chocolate and butter by stirring it.
- Once melted, remove from heat and sift the icing sugar into the bowl.
- Add the cake crumbs and stir until everything is mixed.
- Leave to cool and put your banoffee hot chocolate powder into a seperate bowl
- Once the mixture is thick and firm, scoop up a small amount (use a tea spoon to help), mould into a ball and roll into the powder
- Place into a paper case.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up and place in the fridge for 30 mins