- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half an onion
- 5 green beans
- Handful of black olives
- Handful of garden peas
- Vegan mince
- Brown rice
- Medium Curry Powder
- Crush your garlic, dice your onion and fry until soft
- Chop up the rest of your veg (green beans, black olives) into small bits and fry until cooked.
- Start boiling your brown rice (see on packet for cooking instructions)
- Add your vegan mince and your garden peas and wait for them to warm through.
- Add small amounts of water until it desn’t look/ taste as dry.
- Season your meal with oregano, pepper, medium curry powder and vinegar.
- When everything is cooked, drain your rice and add to your mince
- Serve with bread and a handful of spinach (optional)