- Tub of big Mushrooms
- 2 tins of chopped Tomatoes
- Half a tin of Chickpeas
- A few shakes of Flax Seed
- A few shakes of desiccated coconut
- Ground Black Pepper
- Mixed Herbs
- Ground Turmeric
- Chop up all of your mushrooms into medium chunks and fry until cooked through
- Add your two tins of chopped tomatoes and half a tin of chickpeas and warm though
- Shake in your flax seed, desiccated coconut and add in ground black pepper, garlic, mixed herbs and ground turmeric.
- Once everything has been mixed in well, add two generous handfuls of spinach and mix in.
- Serve and enjoy! I enjoyed mine by itself in a bowl but would go well with rice, pasta, couscous and probably many more lovely foods.