- 4 cloves of Garlic
- Half an Onion
- Desiccated Coconut
- 5 Cherry Tomatoes
- Half a can of Chickpeas
- Chilli Sauce
- Ground Cumin
- Ground Black Pepper
- Ground Flax Seed
- Brown rice
- Start by boiling your rice in a pan
- Dice your onion and garlic and fry them in a separate pan
- Chop your tomatoes and add them to the pan along with the chickpeas
- Add your Chilli Sauce and stir until everything is coated with it
- Next season with ground cumin, black pepper and flax seed.
- Finally, once your rice is cooked, drain it and add to it to your chilli sauce mix.