- Garlic Oil
- Half a red onion
- Quarter of an orange pepper
- 1 mini avocado
- 1 tomato (from my granddads garden)
- Half a tin of curried chickpeas
- Tablespoon of salsa
- Quarter of a tin of pinto beans
- Squeeze of tomato paste
- Shake of flax seed (optional for nutrition)
- Chop up all of your veg and fry in a pan with garlic oil
- Add the pinto beans to heat through
- Once your veg is cooked through, add your curried chickpeas, salsa and tomato paste.
- Stir thoroughly, add flax seed and season with pepper and a variety of mixed herbs.