This immense energy boosting shake is the absolute perfect start to the day! The first thing I do when I go into the kitchen after completing my morning routine is to make myself this protein shake. I enjoy sipping this hearty while going through my emails & starting my work on the computer. Not only is it more energising coffee, with a more refreshing, renewing energy boost, it also tastes like a creamy chocolate milkshake!
Check out this super simple, super beneficial recipe below!
Let your soul shine!
Check out blog posts all about my routines:
- 2 bananas,
- Handful of frozen strawberries / frozen fruit of your choice
- 3-5 tablespoons of rolled oats
- Half a Berocca orange food supplement tablet (optional)
- Tablespoon of hemp protein powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon raw organic superfood smoothie mix
- 1 teaspoon raw almond butter
- Half a cup of organic soya milk
- Boiling water – amount depending on juicer size
- Cold water – amount depending on juicer size
- Handful of ice
- Put all of the ingredients into the juicier up until the water.
- Fill up your juicer halfway with boiling water.
- Put the lid on your juicer and give it a good shake-up. This lets the hot water gets absorbed by the oats to help thicken the shake.
- Add cold water up & ice to the top of the juicer.
- Whiz it up until it’s a smooth texture.
- Put the lid on the juicer and enjoy!
- Optional step: put it in the freezer for 10-20 minutes until it is at your preferred temperature
I hope that you found this blog post useful! If you did, please feel free to share the love on social media and join the Hello Vegan Bee mailing list for updates on other super helpful and informative posts in the future!